Channel 21 Items
Ascension Channel 21 is a governmental access channel provided by the EATEL and COX Cable providers and is funded by franchise fees collected by the parish from those providers. We welcome any suggestions, comments or ideas about how we can make your viewing experience better and more useful.
Ascension Channel 21 Programming Schedule
All meetings are currently airing LIVE and can be seen on both COX and EATEL cable systems. A list of these meetings that are covered live are listed below:
- Parish Council
- Finance Committee
- East Ascension Drainage Board
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Recreation Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Board of Adjustments
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Utilities Committee
Channel 21 is focused on providing the most current activities of Ascension Parish Government along with educating the public about the services it provides and how it works. Using professional grade equipment and technology, Channel 21 is able provide:
- Programs to run automatically 24 hours a day.
- Run Community bulletin board items between scheduled programs.
- Broadcast live from the Parish Council Chamber.
- Deliver Public Service Announcements.
- Tape activities and events in Parish Government to produce shows to inform our residents.
- Produce coverage of projects being done by Parish Government
- Provide programs produced within Channel 21 Television Studio
Do you have an idea for a program or have some feedback? Contact us!
Ascension Channel 21 Television Studios
42105 Churchpoint Rd.
P. O. Box 1659
Gonzales, Louisiana 70737
John Connelly - Channel 21 Manager
Last Updated on Monday, 14 April 2014 12:53